On the left as well as two small houses and church
Literatur: Algemeen Politieblad van het Koninkrijk der Nederlanden, Jg. 95, Nr. 34, 30.11.1946, S. 385-387, dort: Lijst 719: Te ‘s-Gravenhage ontvreemd in 1943/1944, hollandsche teekeningen. On blue ground
Provenance
According to inventory Fondation Custodia Frits Lugt acquired for Fr. 50, - at Pierre Dubaut, 75 Av of the Ternes, Paris, on 21.12.1934; missing since 1945